KB642 | GyrusAim Scope Summary
This article is for v17.x of the GyrusAim LMS application.
One of the first things to do in order to plan for a smooth implementation is to provide your Gyrus Implementation Team with details about your LMS requirements and goals. This information will be used to build an internal client profile, tailor your training, and inform future integration discussions (if applicable). Here are some of the areas to address:
- Who are your learners? Where are they?
- What type of content will you be delivering to your learners (online vs. instructor led classroom training, course authoring software, video, SCORM, Tin Can etc.)?
- What kinds of subject matter content do your learners need?
- Do you use blended learning, like Certifications or Learning Paths?
- How will your learners be created and updated in the system?
- How will your learners login to the system? Is Single Sign On being implemented?
- Will learners self-enroll in courses from a catalog?
- Are you transitioning from a previous LMS? Is a historical data import needed?
- Are there any specific reporting requirements?
- Are there any other technical integrations that need to be discussed?
Please download and complete the Scope Summary document below, and return to Gyrus to begin building your profile.
Click here to download the Scope Summary Template
Thank you for being pro-active in preparing for your implementation, and please feel free to consult with Gyrus regarding any questions you might have as you complete this document.