KB642 | v17 | GyrusAim Scope Summary
This article is for v17.x of the GyrusAim LMS application.
One of the first things to do in order to plan for a smooth implementation is to provide your Gyrus Implementation Team with details about your LMS requirements and goals. This information will be used to build an internal client profile, tailor your training, and inform future integration discussions (if applicable). Here are some of the areas to address:
- Who are your learners? Where are they?
- What type of content will you be delivering to your learners (online vs. instructor led classroom training, course authoring software, video, SCORM, Tin Can etc.)?
- What kinds of subject matter content do your learners need?
- Do you use blended learning, like Certifications or Learning Paths?
- How will your learners be created and updated in the system?
- How will your learners login to the system? Is Single Sign On being implemented?
- Will learners self-enroll in courses from a catalog?
- Are you transitioning from a previous LMS? Is a historical data import needed?
- Are there any specific reporting requirements?
- Are there any other technical integrations that need to be discussed?
Please download and complete the Scope Summary document below, and return to Gyrus to begin building your profile.
Click here to download the Scope Summary Template
Thank you for being pro-active in preparing for your implementation, and please feel free to consult with Gyrus regarding any questions you might have as you complete this document.
KB676 | v16 | Annual License Unlock
Summary This KB details how to use the About Product page to get an Extend License code and upload the key file for your annual license unlock in GyrusAim version 16 for self-hosted customers. License Key/Code Note: Update License is a separate task ...
KB678 | v17 | How to Archive Users
Summary This KB serves to inform users on how to archive an account. Archiving users is considered preferable to deleting them since it retains their history while still hiding them from sight for all other purposes. Users can be archived even when ...
KB677 | v17 | How to Deactivate Users
Summary This KB serves to inform users on how to deactivate accounts and what to do if an account cannot be deactivated due to existing enrollments. Deactivate a User -Go to the Employees page, edit the user and see their Person Information page. ...
KB503 | v16 | End-User Interface: Dashboard
Summary With version 22.214.171.124 you will experience the new layout of the Dashboard. The section below lists the learning features and serves as links to more detailed documentation for that given feature. We have also indicated its' new location in ...