Gyrus Systems would like to update the workflow for trainings with assessments to streamline the process for the end user. Please take a moment to review the details below and provide any comments by EOD Tuesday, October 24th. As always, your feedback is welcome and greatly appreciated.
Today if there is a training assessment, GyrusAim doesn’t immediately inform you as soon as you complete the training. You must click “Complete Training” before you are notified of an assessment.
Example of External Link Training: https://app.screencast.com/0oXGR9s2H9PQR
Example of Document Training: https://app.screencast.com/VEPbgYeO9i2qR
If you do not take the assessment immediately and return to it later, the training action button is grayed out. The assessment is not easily assessable from the IDP.
Example of External Link Training: https://app.screencast.com/eCSC5yqIeSiZh
Example of Document Training: https://app.screencast.com/GynpNRmaMLADH
We would like to update the workflow to be as follows:
1. Upon completion of the training you should be returned to the IDP. We would like this popup to be removed altogether:
2. When you select the “Action” button, the button should indicate “Take Assessment” as shown below.
3. If you do not take the Assessment immediately, when you return to the IDP to continue the training, the Action Button should indicate “Take Assessment” as shown below.
4. Once the assessment is completed and submitted the following pop-up will appear:
5. When you return to the IDP the training should automatically appear “Completed”. The user should not need to “Complete Training” as this should automatically happen on the back end. The only action that should be available is to “Preview”.